Opening Day: Saturday, March 21st
We will have a mini ceremony before the start of each game with player introductions and the national anthem. The schedule-
@ Brook Haven's field @ Analy JV field
6U 8:45 ceremony / 9:00 Game time12:45 ceremony / 1:00 game
8U 10:15 ceremony / 10:30 game time
10U 11:45 ceremony / 12:00 game time
Team photos and family BBQ night: Friday, March 27th
At the Analy Cafeteria. Dinner is available starting at 4:30pm.
Burger, chips & water/soda = $7
Hotdog, chips & water/soda = $5
Game schedules are now available here.
SIGN UP NOW - Golf Tournament - May 16
2nd Annual WCSA Golf Tournament
@ Washoe Creek in Cotati
(our generous tournament partner)
AND please get involved in one or many ways:
- Sign up to golf (singles, twosomes, foursomes) (lunch and dinner is included in golf fees)
- Don't golf? Buy dinner only tickets (Best food in town- don't believe us, ask someone who attended last year!)
- Donate to the team basket
- Donate a silent auction item(s)
- Donate wine/beer for the event (tap into your resources)
- VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME- we need all hands on deck to help us organize this event and/or staff the tournament.
Any parent interested in coaching for the 2015 season must complete a separate form by clicking here.
Looking forward to a fun and rewarding season!
New! WCSA Operating Guidelines New!
The WCSA Board has recently adopted guidelines for how the league is to operate going forward, covering all aspects such as skills assesment, attitude & conduct, game rules, player and coach and fan responsilities, and much more.
Please take a few minutes to read through WCSA Operating Guidelines
and if you are left with any questions, email us at email@example.com
Join our Email List
Stay informed on events and activities at WCSA. Sign up here to receive occasional emails.
Usually the first and third Thursday every month from September to June. Meetings are usually held at Terra Vino in Sebastopol. Check Upcoming Events to the right for the next meeting.
All are welcome - we value your contributions and encourage our WCSA community to attend!